Buying Buying NA-EU Rush sell account well maintance

Not Recently Bumped
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Thread Types
Single Item
Region
  1. NA
  2. EU
Original Owner
No
(464 reviews)

Junkdog

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 183

(99.8%) (464 reviews)
Country
Vietnam
Member Since
Dec 18, 2020
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi everyone. I'm Junkdog, I have been here selling account since 2020. I'm here to provide you with quality rush sell service, ensuring you a fast, reasonable and safe deal
I mainly looking for account in NA and EU region.


Why deal with me ?
Trust and professional - dealing since 2020 - more than 400 deal on epicnpc + Forum mod
Willing to use middle man service (Seller pay the fee)
Fast and secure transaction


What I'm looking for ?
NA-EU Rush sell account
Well maintained and invested - at least 3 different teams to clear all content
Email ready to be handle
Prefer Original Owners, but not required

No dead links, socials, personal connections


Where to find me:
Epicnpc: (Click here)
Discord: Junkdog7182
There are many report of imposter of my discord I only use one discord with ID: 514872234406576139

What payment do I accept ?
PayPal G&S or pack purchase on the game you want. If you're a legit seller and the account is safe, you'll have no issues whatsoever
​
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: 514872234406576139
Username: Junkdog7182
ID# 514872234406576139
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Skrill
  • Wise
  • bitcoin
  • Remitly
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top