- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Not Phone Verified
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
I want atleast 15 good legendaries in this account
I have a butterfly boreal forest field tested csgo knife+csgo items+ 30 steam wallet money
Epics/Rares we'll discuss later.
My knife is about 80-90 dollars so I am expecting a decent hearthstone account, I don't care if the account has any other games or gold card/card backs.
The account has to have close to 15 legendaries and naxxramus
thanks
- - - Updated - - -
bumperoni
- - - Updated - - -
bump!
I have a butterfly boreal forest field tested csgo knife+csgo items+ 30 steam wallet money
Epics/Rares we'll discuss later.
My knife is about 80-90 dollars so I am expecting a decent hearthstone account, I don't care if the account has any other games or gold card/card backs.
The account has to have close to 15 legendaries and naxxramus
thanks
- - - Updated - - -
bumperoni
- - - Updated - - -
bump!
