Buying [H] Character, $200.00, I'm Rep'd! - SOLD

Not Recently Bumped
(64 reviews)

mar2k7

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 62

(100%) (64 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 6, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello Markee People ! I am looking to buy a account.
I am paying up to $200.00 USD

You- Must be rep'd, have full information.
(No rep, no trade, dont IM me if ur not repd)
POST YOUR AIM HERE, AND I WILL MESSAGE YOU.

What do I prefer? (HORDE ONLY NO ALLIANCE)
Mages
Warlocks
Druids
(Must have decent gear/epic flight)

WHAT DO I NOT WANT?
Death Knights (Ewwww)
Warriors

I am open to any offer (H ONLY), except for the 5 I listed I dont want.

You must know all the information, You Must Be REP'D, Prefer OO'S.

<span style="font-size: 20pt">Post your AIM here and i will contact you
NOTE::: $200.00 USD </span>
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/424002-uneekwun-big-scammer-2.html
Re: Buying [H] Character, $200.00, I'm Rep'd!

AIM: HotShotARC

80 druid / lock / pally
+ 70 alts
 
Re: Buying [H] Character, $200.00, I'm Rep'd!

Contact me

AIM: Platshop
 
Back
Top