EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Rank
Store
Additions
5 Year Veteran Coin, Prime
12   0   0
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
Welcome

If you are interested in selling your own Faceit / ESEA Account i would be definitely interested in buying it for negotiable price.
Basiscally i am helping people to sell their own faceit / esea accounts as fast as possible.

We're interested in:

1. Faceit Accounts

- levels: 5, 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 and 10
- 2001 Elo +

- CSGO Hours and Good Steam profile is a big plus.

2. ESEA Profiles

- Ranked: A- , A or A+ or Rank G
- For ESEA Profiles mainly you can sell them WITH or WITHOUT Steam profile, both works.
(Note: You can change GAME[ID] of ESEA profile and attach it to any Steam you want, so in this case you can keep your Steam and just simply sell the ESEA Profile).

3. Prime Ranked Accounts

(LEM-SMFC-GE) with high amount of CSGO hours.

If you own some of the accounts with atributes listed below, dont hesitate to contact me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Discord: hastyboost#9209

Feel free to ask anything regarding the Accounts sale

Kind regards,

ip hash: db06df0531b04833827a60

uNstoppeD

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
12   2   1
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Reason - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/unstopped.1460907/page-3
Good deal.

Sold faceit account, everything went smoothly prices are good

Last edited:
5   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
selling good account on faceit, 2150 elo, 165matches, 1.19KDA, faceit steam lvl:20, 4years old account, prime, 1500hrs in cs, csgo coin 5lvl, + loyalty badge and vanguard coin + 34 games on steam account . How much does it cost?

ip hash: 239c4fb42595f89a6ade6b

grome

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
1   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Avoiding negative feedback - stomberg
selling good account on faceit, 2100 elo, 100matches, 1.7KDA, 50$ / hot offer/ cheap good trust!
аккк.png

ip hash: 3eccdd701fb0036edf833e