Buying Buying Endgame Mlbb Account

Not Recently Bumped
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
Yes

Khimbo

Level 25

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 14, 2022
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Im looking to buy a good account that I can main.
My budget is 220USD, I can pay through paypal

You must be first owner of the account and/or have all info at hand, like full purchase receipts, etc.
Also im not taking any account with dead binds.

Only serious sellers, purchase will be only with mm from here, nothing outside the website
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I have an account that I used for to main. I was mainly a jungler/exp/mid laner. A bunch of skins, collectors and legend skins alongside the JJK skin like Gojo Xavier. Let me know if you’re interested my discord is: kizxby
 
mybe
 

Attachments

  • Messenger_creation_929CBAF4-EEF9-48E0-AA69-8A77A37F390E.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_929CBAF4-EEF9-48E0-AA69-8A77A37F390E.jpeg
    1.1 MB
Back
Top