• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Buying Blob, Eye and Enchanted Badosz’s Card

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Ghoulxx

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Sep 5, 2021
Last seen
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I’m buying Blobs, Odd Eyes and Enchanted Badosz’s Cards. Prices I am buying for are:

Blob - $60

Odd Eye - $15

DM my Discord (MVP#3000) if you are willing to sell for any of these prices. I will use a middleman or you will have to trade first. I can only send via PayPal.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I’m buying Blobs, Odd Eyes and Enchanted Badosz’s Cards. Prices I am buying for are:

Blob - $60

Odd Eye - $15

Enchanted Badosz’s Card - $1

DM my Discord (MVP#3000) if you are willing to sell for any of these prices. I will use a middleman or you will have to trade first. I can only send via PayPal.
If you can find buyers like that then I need to know your tactics lol
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top