Buying any and all accounts!

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS

SnowBoost_OW

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 66

(100%) (65 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 1, 2017
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
3
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Please include an Imgur album of all value cards (Ultra/Secret rares, etc.) for an estimate!

Feel free to message on Discord with any questions or concerns: TheCharizard24#4528
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello I’m looking to buy a PTCGO Account but the absolute max is $100. My discord is Jettrush
 
J
im selling my ptcgo account very cheap. and i cannot add u bcus u didnt tell me ur discord user number (for example :#2828) pls add me. Discord: LoliPop#8123
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello KingsGaming24!
I sent a friend req on discord! I have a great account with lots of good cards! If ur looking for accounts Im probably the person u were looking for. My discord user is albert#8123.
I could sell it for cheaper than 30. Please reply as fast as possible! Thank you and have a nice day. Oh and 1 last thing I can show u proof with screenshots!

What is your discord user? I have quit the game. Please reply quickly! Thank you very much!
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey, looking to possibly get rid of my ptcgo account, sent you a FR on discord
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - https://www.sythe.org/threads/the-paypal-blacklist-making-trades-safer/
Please include an Imgur album of all value cards (Ultra/Secret rares, etc.) for an estimate!

Feel free to message on Discord with any questions or concerns: TheCharizard24#4528
I
I sent you a Friend Request on Discord
 
S
hi, for some reason the request didnt come through, this should be my discord id shropdog#6747
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
i added you in discord
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top