Buying Buying all kinds of accounts

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Rank
Store
Original Owner
Yes

Chipirown

Level 47

Trade Guardian Orders: 9

(100%) (13 reviews)
Country
Spain
Member Since
Aug 4, 2024
Last seen
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi! I’m buying League of Legends accounts of all types.
I mainly buy EU (EUW/EUNE) accounts, but if you’re in another region, feel free to message me as well and we can discuss it.

I’m interested in accounts such as:

  • Fresh level 30 accounts
  • Any rank (Iron → Master)
  • Accounts with skins (any amount, including rare/special skins)
  • I dont buy accounts more expensive than 200usd.
Payment: PayPal or Crypto.
If you have an account and want quick money, contact me here on EpicNPC with the account details and the price you want.

Template (optional):

  • Region:
  • Account name:
  • Rank:
  • Number of skins:
  • Number of champions:
  • Notable/rare skins:
  • Price + preferred payment method:
You don’t need to fill everything in. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Quick and simple.

Pay'd, was nice in general.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
discord :esgmaster
add me
 
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Fast and good communication!

good trade and great guy :)
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top