Buying Buying 1700-2200 TTL Ironman

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
Other
Total Level
TL 1500+
Original Owner
No

pbjtime

Level 46

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (6 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 23, 2019
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello,

I am looking to purchase an ironman account. My budget is up to $1,500 USD, however the account would need to be high end to justify that price.

Things that I would be looking for would be:
~1750 TTL (close to 70's base) minimum.
Bowfa
Quest Cape (huge bonus)
non-jagex account
high slayer
verified reputable seller
maxed poh
unlocked prayers augury/rigour (or deadeye/vigour)
more untradeables the better

I would also consider going higher for an account with twisted bow/scythe/shadow.

Please reach out in direct messages.
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top