Drusty 315 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Brazil Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 29, 2022 #1 anyone can help me please? I purchased the last pack that got 40% bonus, 100$ time of transaction was 2022-01-29 02:40
anyone can help me please? I purchased the last pack that got 40% bonus, 100$ time of transaction was 2022-01-29 02:40
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Jan 30, 2022 #2 You did not send the correct amount so the payment failed. Expected : 0.00265201 - $100 Received : 0.00215201 ~ $81 I added 14175 credits to your account instead which is equivalent to $81 worth of credits.
You did not send the correct amount so the payment failed. Expected : 0.00265201 - $100 Received : 0.00215201 ~ $81 I added 14175 credits to your account instead which is equivalent to $81 worth of credits.
Drusty 315 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Brazil Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 30, 2022 #3 thanks! and sorry for the mistake