EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Boosting - SHB trials - Mount farming - Questing - [EpicNPC Mod]

Item/Service
Currency (gold), In-Game Items, Boosting, Farming, Leveling
Regions
Asia

xPureblood

SCAMMER HUNTER
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Local Moderator
70   0   0
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
Hello fellow users, I'm here to open a new boosting service for Final Fantasy XIV

WE DO PRICE MATCHING, I am confident in our prices being the CHEAPEST, if you find anybody that’s doing cheaper then us. WE WILL MATCH the price.

My partner is from Vietnam, I can assure his competency to complete the task on hand, as we have catered to many different customers already.
Please do contact me via EpicNPC (PM) Or Discord (xPureBlood#1930) for our latest price list.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qVzhXlVBQ0WzB1Z77I5Olq3YSPgaMdFh6Pw5N4mOC8o/edit?usp=sharing Is our latest price list.

What am I able to provide?
Power leveling - able to do all Data centers for COMBAT classes
70-80
Eureka
Mounts
Quest
Achievements
ShadowBringer Extreme Trials - EVERY Data Center
- Price Matching
& Many more

Payment Methods
- PayPal Friends & Family (Preferred)
- PayPal Goods & Services
- BitCoins
-Skrill

Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to clear?
- Every different Service will require a different time line, Do contact me and I will provide a time line for the service provided.

What happens if I got banned while doing your service?
- I can assure you that all of our Services are done only by Hand and we do not use any sort of illegal method,
But by any chance if you do banned. You will be refunded 100% of the Service cost.

Can I still login when you are doing the Service?
- Arrangements can be made according to the time line, but It is preferred that you do not login.

Last edited:

Zantetzu

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
3   0   0
Country
Norway
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Awesome guy, really friendly and amazing service!

100% recommended, amazing seller! great communication, really fast and polite! Will def use again!

Danoog

3   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Good communication. Delivered quickly with no fuss

Completed order within a few days, kept me up to date with all details regarding the order. Allowed me to continue playing and notified me when they were logging in. Highly recommended!

mnevnt21

5   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
I cannot recommend xPureBlood enough.

He worked with my schedule and budget for a custom quote and was very dedicated to finish the job. I have recommended my friends to him, I will use hire him again, and you should too! He made the entire transaction comfortable from start to finish A++

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hello fellow users, I'm here to open a new boosting service for Final Fantasy XIV

WE DO PRICE MATCHING, I am confident in our prices being the CHEAPEST, if you find anybody that’s doing cheaper then us. WE WILL MATCH the price.

My partner is from Vietnam, I can assure his competency to complete the task on hand, as we have catered to many different customers already.
Please do contact me via EpicNPC (PM) Or Discord (xPureBlood#1930) for our latest price list.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qVzhXlVBQ0WzB1Z77I5Olq3YSPgaMdFh6Pw5N4mOC8o/edit?usp=sharing Is our latest price list.

What am I able to provide?
Power leveling - able to do all Data centers for COMBAT classes
70-80
Eureka
Mounts
Quest
Achievements
ShadowBringer Extreme Trials - EVERY Data Center
- Price Matching
& Many more

Payment Methods
- PayPal Friends & Family (Preferred)
- PayPal Goods & Services
- BitCoins
-Skrill

Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to clear?
- Every different Service will require a different time line, Do contact me and I will provide a time line for the service provided.

What happens if I got banned while doing your service?
- I can assure you that all of our Services are done only by Hand and we do not use any sort of illegal method,
But by any chance if you do banned. You will be refunded 100% of the Service cost.

Can I still login when you are doing the Service?
- Arrangements can be made according to the time line, but It is preferred that you do not login.
Amazing service, trustworthy and super fast. Highly recommend

ip hash: 636fdd6faa733f51d2f5c8

clementchantb

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
49   0   0
Country
Hong Kong
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
excellent services, very fast and cheap prices! communicate well at all times!

excellent services, very fast and cheap prices! communicate well at all times!