Selling ⚔️Power Leveling Service ⚔️ MIDNIGHT.

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Service
Power-Leveling

miyagui

Level 40

Trade Guardian Orders: 5

(100%) (5 reviews)
Country
Venezuela
Member Since
May 21, 2019
Last seen
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.

⚔️ POWER LEVELING SERVICE ⚔️​

Hi everyone! I’m starting a character leveling service for a small fee. Leveling is something I truly enjoy, and I’ve been encouraged to turn this passion into a business. I work completely alone, which means the entire service is done manually by me.

📋 Rates & Delivery Times​

Level RangePriceIncluded ServicesMax Time
Level 1 to 80$25 USD100% Manual Questing12-24 Hours
Level 80 to 90$30 USDLeveling + Midnight Main Campaign24-48 Hours
Level 1 to 90$55 USDFull Leveling + Midnight Campaign48-84 Hours

⚠️ Requirement: Please ensure you have the Midnight Expansion purchased on your account for all services involving levels 80 to 90.

🛡️ Manual Questing & Account Safety​

My method focuses on total account integrity and organic progress:
  • Individual Gameplay: I do not use secondary accounts or multi-boxing to kill mobs.
  • Solo Progression: I do not rely on external carries or dungeon rushing with other players.
  • Pure Questing: Everything is done manually through questing (including any specific dungeons required by the story). This ensures your character unlocks all necessary flight paths, basic reputations, and essential game features naturally.

🛠️ Extra Service: Midnight Gathering Mastery (1-100)​

I also offer an add-on service to get your character ready for high-end farming in the new expansion:
  • One Profession (1-100): $12 USD
  • Both Professions (1-100 combo): $20 USD
✨ Exclusive Benefits included in this service:
  • Mounted Gathering: I will spend specialization points so you can mine/pick herbs without leaving your mount.
  • Optimal Gear: I invest part of the gold gathered to buy you a full set of Blue Quality Profession Tools.
  • Keep Your Loot: All extra ores, herbs, and gold collected stay on your account for your use or sale.

🎥 Total Transparency (Discord Stream)​

I can live stream my entire session via Discord so you can watch your character's progress in real-time and confirm that every single quest is being completed by me.

💳 Payment & Security​

  • Accepted Methods: PayPal (Friends & Family) or Crypto

🔒 Privacy Policy​

Your account's safety is my priority. I handle all login details with absolute confidentiality. I will never interact with your friends or guild members unless you specifically instruct me to do so.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top