EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Boom Boost - Boom-Boost.com Review - Be cautious

wongyu

7   0   0
Country
South Korea
Multiple Accounts
Would not recommend. Paid 1 month in advance. Boosters pushed order back to late as possible then canceled right before end of season. On the scheduled day, Boom-boost was not at the scheduled time and did not respond until eight hours later when he told me he could not fulfill the order. Since season is a few days away from ending it screwed me over as there was no time for me to make other arrangements. And as I said, they did not respond until 8 HOURS after scheduled boost time. He claimed boost was unsafe and could not fulfill my order but it seemed like a lie. Ask to do selfplay service and he continued to make excuses even though self play is completely safe. He claimed that booster had no game time (convenient timing/not to mention they can easily buy time). Even when I offered to pay for the time myself, he continued to give me reasons why they couldn't. I believe that they kept pushing boosts back to last minute and mis-managed schedule with boosters and made excuses so he would not have to go through with my order.

They did refund me in full but that does not fully compensate me because I would have made other arrangements throughout the months and last week if I had known otherwise. They literally told me last minute after responding 8 hours late after he scheduled a time with me.

Also want to update. He confronted me asking me about why I left a negative review. Our original deal was that I would receive a full refund if banned/dqed/etc. I originally countered with getting a majority partial refund in order to compensate them for their work in a potential DQ but he declined. When he saw my negative review he offered to do the boost but he wanted to keep 100 percent of the money as opposed to our original agreement. He actually had the balls to claim I was wasting his time after him responding eight hours late to our agreed upon time.

Definitely do not recommend their service. Very unprofessional.

Last edited:
ip hash: 00b204e9800998ecf8427e

ODTV

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
They posted on their site:

Money Back Guarantee We guarantee high quality of our work, otherwise we will return your money.

Did they not honor your refund? Looks like they did so at least you got your money back?

ip hash: 00b204e9800998ecf8427e

BoomBoost

0   0   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Yes, he got 100% refund money :) We don't want make risk about accounts :( Blizzard change something every day in security, for example now => after piloted boost easy got ban 1 month, thats why he long time wating, and we sorry for this moment. Big sorry

ip hash: 9486af1c349bcb24f53e13
0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Would not recommend. Paid 1 month in advance. Boosters pushed order back to late as possible then canceled right before end of season. On the scheduled day, Boom-boost was not at the scheduled time and did not respond until eight hours later when he told me he could not fulfill the order. Since season is a few days away from ending it screwed me over as there was no time for me to make other arrangements. And as I said, they did not respond until 8 HOURS after scheduled boost time. He claimed boost was unsafe and could not fulfill my order but it seemed like a lie. Ask to do selfplay service and he continued to make excuses even though self play is completely safe. He claimed that booster had no game time (convenient timing/not to mention they can easily buy time). Even when I offered to pay for the time myself, he continued to give me reasons why they couldn't. I believe that they kept pushing boosts back to last minute and mis-managed schedule with boosters and made excuses so he would not have to go through with my order.

They did refund me in full but that does not fully compensate me because I would have made other arrangements throughout the months and last week if I had known otherwise. They literally told me last minute after responding 8 hours late after he scheduled a time with me.

Also want to update. He confronted me asking me about why I left a negative review. Our original deal was that I would receive a full refund if banned/dqed/etc. I originally countered with getting a majority partial refund in order to compensate them for their work in a potential DQ but he declined. When he saw my negative review he offered to do the boost but he wanted to keep 100 percent of the money as opposed to our original agreement. He actually had the balls to claim I was wasting his time after him responding eight hours late to our agreed upon time.

Definitely do not recommend their service. Very unprofessional.
Looks like they resolved the issue.

ip hash: d57ceb16f610f3b1961e0f