• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Bloodhound Heirloom Axe Raven's Bite! Brand New Account!! 50$

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

MechaHunter

Level 61

Trade Guardian Orders: 44

(100%) (31 reviews)
Country
Bulgaria
Member Since
Oct 18, 2015
Country
Bulgaria
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I'm currently selling a Low level Bloodhound Heirloom Account with Full access and original ownership!

If you're having interest hit me at Discord at MechaHunter#0869 I'll send pictures and full info or just DM me if you don't have Discord!

The account is currently selling for 50$ but if you're a serious buyer we can negotiate for less!


I know my reputation is not the highest but I recommend to look at my feedback!
If you still have trust issues I really recommend the fast MM service if you pay for it I can even try to lower the price a bit!

I promise to give reasonable price, fast response and FULL ACCESS!
Thanks for reading I hope you have a great day!
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top