Bestwowaccounts.com

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(87.5%) (10 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jul 20, 2012
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - http://www.epicnpc.com/active-disputes/474643-scammed-out-500k-catastrophic.html
Hey guys. I came across this site earlier today and was curious if any of you have dealt with them in the past. Are they a legit site? Do they sell secure accounts? I'd appreciate your help. I do realize they are EU based.

The site can be found here: The Best WoW Accounts - Elite WoW accounts
 
I've also pondered about this. I contacted them regarding an account, and the guy responding via email was a Dusan Radulovic.

He stated, that the payment methods are western union and bank to bank (didn't mention the other two options specified on the frontpage of their site).


I remember their old name "Donduleone" from various other forums, but I don't know whether they are legit or not.
 
Hello guys,

Sorry for late reply .

As you might already know we have been running this business for almost 5 years, during that time we have sold hundreds of accounts to our customers without any issues , considering that nobody has ever complained for all of those years is kind of a proof that we are very legit , we are selling only our local wow accounts from our friends in order to ensure maximum safety and 2 years of money-back guarantee for our customers.

We do not bother our customers after each sale to leave us positive feedback or such and that is the reason why we do not have alot of feedback stacked here on forum.

Payment methods are : Western Union, Bank to Bank wire transfer method and Moneybookers. ( Unfortunately our country is not supported by Paypal so that is the reason why we do not accept paypal as payment option. )

If you guys have any further questions feel free to contact us on our email.
 
Back
Top