- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Not Phone Verified
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello fellahs.
So Im considering to buy an quite expensive account from bestwowaccounts.com (old donduleone.com), but Im not sure whether they're legit or not. I've been searching arround forums for abit now, and I've seen people saying they're legit, and some saying they've been scammed. Their feedback on EpicNpc are really old, and the fact they dont support paypal, but only western-union & bank bank really scares me.
Can anybody confirm, whether they're legit or not?
So Im considering to buy an quite expensive account from bestwowaccounts.com (old donduleone.com), but Im not sure whether they're legit or not. I've been searching arround forums for abit now, and I've seen people saying they're legit, and some saying they've been scammed. Their feedback on EpicNpc are really old, and the fact they dont support paypal, but only western-union & bank bank really scares me.
Can anybody confirm, whether they're legit or not?
Last edited:
