Best way to sell multiple characters on a single account?

Not Recently Bumped

Horde_For_Life

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Apr 13, 2009
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
I have a large account with several toons on it, but I'm interested in keeping one to continue playing and selling the rest. Should I go ahead and transfer the characters I'm attempting to sell onto individual new accounts, so I can wait the 30 days for the transfer period to expire then sell?
 
too expensive.
1)merge original account with a battle.net account
2)wait 30 days for the transfer period to be over
3)get the person you are selling to merge to a battle.net account under YOUR name
4)transfer

there are potential trust and security issues with this though so you will have to compromise. either that or get the buyer to pay for a new set of keys.
 
Back
Top