Selling Whale account with most latest characters up to 30/09/2026

Not Recently Bumped
Mobile OS
  1. IOS
Type
High End
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. Fresh
Region
  1. EU
Original Owner
Yes

Rajasupe

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Oct 26, 2025
Last seen
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
1
I am selling my account on DB Legends I have most of the latest characters which have come out with the latest being the LR Birdku

I own multiple of top tier ultras including the buu duo and most legend character with the latest being the android 17/golden frieza

I’m open to offers which are fair and wish whoever has this account to have fun with it the same way it has brought me


If you need pictures or anything else let me know

Happy to do middle man if you feel this will make it feel safer. I only intend to sell this account


Contact me for any queries or questions on here

Payment method

Paypal
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7181.png
    IMG_7181.png
    3.8 MB
  • IMG_7180.png
    IMG_7180.png
    4.1 MB
  • IMG_7179.png
    IMG_7179.png
    4.1 MB
  • IMG_7176.png
    IMG_7176.png
    4 MB
  • IMG_7177.png
    IMG_7177.png
    4 MB
  • IMG_7178.png
    IMG_7178.png
    3.6 MB
  • IMG_7175.png
    IMG_7175.png
    2 MB
  • IMG_7174.png
    IMG_7174.png
    3.2 MB
Last edited:
Back
Top