SOLD [Bera] 87xx Legion, 2 GSE Pottable Badges on Hayato and Marksman, Vac Pet

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Account Level
High End
Servers
  1. Bera
Original Owner
No

tesselock

Level 48

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (5 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 22, 2021
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I am able to transfer the email to you but this is not the original email. I also purchased this account on epicnpc back in 2020 and I can assure you nothing bad has happened to it. I have the original birthday and full name of the original owner for ticket support.

Feel free to message on discord for more information: tooba.

Angelic Buster: lv286, libbed
Fams: 50% boss, 20% boss, 35% boss, large drop rate
Kanna: lv250
Fams: 30% boss, 30% boss, 30%boss/15% IED, large drop rate


Album link
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2025-08-14 184818.png
    Screenshot 2025-08-14 184818.png
    630.1 KB
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top