- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Indonesia
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Welcome to my thread everyone 
I'm selling this beast beginner account with 70+ Legend, fresh Story, unfinished Rookie CMM & Event ( +/- 98% Uncleared)
Account that I sell played manually (no Bot, Cheat or any kind)
Device ? Android.
PLvl : 232
Gems : 33
CMM : Rookie (76%)
Story : Untouched
Price : $25
Noteable Legend :
Mugi Crew, Roger/Beard, LT Law, LT Luffy, Roger & Lots of good Legend, RR, etc.
Got any question ? Contact me here on Epic or add me on Discord @Descara#5828
Payment via Paypal FnF only
~Thanks for visiting~
I'm selling this beast beginner account with 70+ Legend, fresh Story, unfinished Rookie CMM & Event ( +/- 98% Uncleared)
Account that I sell played manually (no Bot, Cheat or any kind)
Device ? Android.
PLvl : 232
Gems : 33
CMM : Rookie (76%)
Story : Untouched
Price : $25
Noteable Legend :
Mugi Crew, Roger/Beard, LT Law, LT Luffy, Roger & Lots of good Legend, RR, etc.
Got any question ? Contact me here on Epic or add me on Discord @Descara#5828
Payment via Paypal FnF only
~Thanks for visiting~
Last edited:
