• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.
Rank
Unranked
Original Owner
Yes

Bearglove Accounts

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts

BEARGLOVE.SHOP

Buy unranked LVL30+ 50k+ BE accounts with 24/7 INSTANT Delivery!

If you would like to vouch for us and have over 50 TBM you can receive a free account. Simply comment here and join our discord server and message me on discord to receive your account.​

> ONLY $2.99! <​

Including:
✅ Level 30
✅ Unverified Email
✅ 50,000+ Blue Essence
✅ No Skins/Champions
✅ 14 Day Warranty
✅ 24/7 Instant Delivery
✅These accounts are botted

GET YOUR ACCOUNTS NOW!
SHOP
DISCORD

ip hash: 6e3c6288e4fe4fc48a5dbc
Reactions: KekXDDD

KekXDDD

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Good Services!! Awesome stuff! I have bought a few accounts from Beargloves and I have never had any issues ever. Thank you so much!

ip hash: a61f202c112b81bd64adb5

Leagueplayer2000

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I highly recommend any player who is looking to do the norm mmr strategy or jump straight into ranked to buy their accounts so that they can save time. They instantly delivered the account I bought as promised and it had a ton of blue essence to buy several champs and change summoner name.

ip hash: 7cc867fc0788130ba23ac8

Joseph Evanss

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

BEARGLOVE.SHOP

If you would like to vouch for us and have over 50 TBM you can receive a free account. Simply comment here and join our discord server and message me on discord to receive your account.​

> ONLY $2.99! <​

Including:
✅ Level 30
✅ Unverified Email
✅ 50,000+ Blue Essence
✅ No Skins/Champions
✅ 14 Day Warranty
✅ 24/7 Instant Delivery

GET YOUR ACCOUNTS NOW!
SHOP
DISCORD
None of the accounts I have gotten from beargloves have ever been banned, they have instant delivery and its only 3 dollars so I don't see why not to get one.

ip hash: 6976162cfc9e7c1cd3b8c1

Joseph Evanss

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
None of the accounts I have gotten from beargloves have ever been banned, they have instant delivery and its only 3 dollars so I don't see why not to get one.

ip hash: 6976162cfc9e7c1cd3b8c1

St Laxus

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

BEARGLOVE.SHOP

> ONLY $2.99! <​

Including:
✅ Level 30
✅ Unverified Email
✅ 50,000+ Blue Essence
✅ No Skins/Champions
✅ 14 Day Warranty
✅ 24/7 Instant Delivery

GET YOUR ACCOUNTS NOW!
SHOP
DISCORD

ip hash: 439710bb42fa6b3806d3e9

KarmicTea

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Beargloves smurfs are very good for their price, 50k BE for $3. Easy to replace if banned which hasn't happened to me. So you should buy from bearglove!

ip hash: f55bc95653073a544f9146

St Laxus

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts

BEARGLOVE.SHOP

> ONLY $2.99! <​

Including:
✅ Level 30
✅ Unverified Email
✅ 50,000+ Blue Essence
✅ No Skins/Champions
✅ 14 Day Warranty
✅ 24/7 Instant Delivery

GET YOUR ACCOUNTS NOW!
SHOP
DISCORD

Amazing service. None of the accounts ever really get banned from what I’ve heard and they always come quickly with the proper ammount of blue essence and everything. Prices are the best in the business and I would recomended anybody looking to get a smurf to come to beargloves without fail

ip hash: 439710bb42fa6b3806d3e9

redwins7

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
These accounts are top notch and I will only buy accounts from here. This guy is legit and his accounts are high quality. 11/10 Best place to buy accounts for cheap

ip hash: e58c319eebd06f98134709

SmurfinJoe

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
They give instant replies when I buy accounts, and they are very trustworthy/ 10/10 would come back again.

ip hash: c8ab181c4e1760f418b4b8

SNeekyBeeky

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Yeah, it was super quick, and I got the BE that was told. 10/10 told all my friends, and we all use this website now.

ip hash: e58c319eebd06f98134709

Joebubba

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Bought the account and got an immediate reply with the info. Safe and works. Would buy again

ip hash: c8ab181c4e1760f418b4b8

Noah jeff

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Banned - Previously banned - Noah Jeffff
Bear Gloves Review

This is an amazing business as a whole, and even better service. The owner is very active, and gets in contact with you. The owner is a very down to earth person, love the guy!!!