EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling BDO EU-Wizard 62

Class
Wizard
Region
EU

Rasselz

0   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
Hey there, I think it's time for me to hang my gloves. I pretty sure, I'm done with BDO. I will surely update this section more. but for now what you see is what you get.
I do not have any other high level chars, this is the char i played with. I have a lot of goodies in storage for those who likes to craft crates. Wont be naming everything here, but you can imagine playing till level 62, you kinda find yourself having pretty much everything regarding to in-game things like bout, golden horse T8 etc. As I said, I will be updating this page as much as I can. I am the owner, there been no other users of this account. I still have my original mail connected to it(which i wont sell) That gives you an option to choose(maybe you want you own mail instead). I am still fishing and collecting money(as afk player) so by the time you see this post, Account might be even better but surely it wont be less(I don't call to black spirit anymore, if you catch my drift). I will be happy to reply to you all, but knowing 62 level in BDO is not a joke, try not to make a troll offers. If I missed some part that you might be interested, let me know. I will try to share. About the middle man, I think we can resolve this after we agree to a price. I'am new to the this site, so keep in mind, that my reply can be with some delays. or discord Rashid #7643

(Wife is calling, the meal is ready), Wish you all the best.

unknown.png
workers.png
New Bitmap Image.jpg
stats.png
skillp.png

Last edited:
ip hash: 51a618c925734f68c6ff3b

Rasselz

0   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
Guys, after sometime I have decided to add one thing. Don't add me in discord and offer me 600. With the cheapest Drivers around, you will pay almost 500 just to get your Char from lvl 61 to 62.

Plz save yours and my time If you are about to offer me that.

Last edited:

Rasselz

0   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
Hey there buyers, or seller just passing buy don't trust this guy : PhilippjB#3033 or skype: [email protected]

I was able to flush him out of cover, but I'm not sure what attempts he will use next time, just don't trust him, he is not here with Goal to buy.