Battle.net Query - Feedback is appreciated

Not Recently Bumped

erebus

Level 26

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jun 18, 2008
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey Guys,

i bought an account a while back. All the details for the account, like postal address and what not is in the US and im in Australia. Ive never changed any details on the account.

If I create a Battle.net account should i create it as a US account with all the same address info or should I create as Australia account with new address info as to not give obvious IP address flags.

Would appreciate your feedback.

Thanks
 
You can create it in Australia, it wont affect the account itself much, it might cause more problem down the road if you need to recover the account if you have an I.D but otherwise you are good to go
smile.gif
 
Back
Top