- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
Has anyone attempted merging 2 or more accounts to a single battle.net account? I have an account thati merged to my battle.net account several months ago, and i am considering purchasing a rogue.
In the event that i purchase a rogue, I would want to merge it to my battle.net account so that i could put the rogue on the same account as the warlock and save $15 per month.
Does anyone have any knowledge as to whether this would work or put me up for the possibility of being banned?
In the event that i purchase a rogue, I would want to merge it to my battle.net account so that i could put the rogue on the same account as the warlock and save $15 per month.
Does anyone have any knowledge as to whether this would work or put me up for the possibility of being banned?
