Selling #1 on server Season 1 account, Season 2 starts in 2 Days - OBO

Not Recently Bumped
Mobile OS
  1. Android
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. Mid
Original Owner
Yes

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 12, 2026
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I would like to sell my Sword X Shield Account. This is my first time selling, so please be patient. I just put to much into it and would like to get some back.

This is my first time selling an account, and this is not a business, just a one time thing. I simply put to much into this and am hoping to get something back!

Will provide screenshots and any other information requested for confirmation.


Server: Shieldwall.
Arcanist - 2.44M Base Power, 4.9M Season Power. 232 Primostar
All but 2 Skills Divine, All but 2 Charms Divine
310494 Stellaris, Angel Wings Obtained.

I will unlink account and link to the email of the buyer.

Price is negotiable, will accept the best reasonable offer. Please excuse if there are message delays, I am also at my job, so checking and answering messages as often as I can.
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
Last edited:
Back
Top