B> INT server w/ LuCiel either DeM or IN

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Riyuu

Level 25

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Apr 30, 2024
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Contact me in discord @riyup
I'll be replying to you within less than a day.

PREF:

  • INT SERVER ONLY
  • LuCiel w/ either DeM or IN
  • Account could be either for farming PvE or PvP
  • Only accepting low-midgame account
  • Budget is $20-$100
  • Middleman is a MUST, It's buyer's expense (aka me)

    I wanted to return back playing elsword since I've stopped as I wasn't able to recover my elsword account back then.
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: Riyu
ID# riyup
Payment options:
  • Paypal
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top