[Server: Asia | Trailblaze Level: 70]
Screenshots:
Account Highlights
- 66 out of 88 characters owned (as of Pearl's banner, version 4.6)
- A pure Waifu Collection account. Almost all the female characters are here.
- No 5★ Eidolons. Every 5★ character is E0, so this is a collection account, not a build account.
- Fate Collab owned: Gilgamesh, Archer, Rin, and more
- 5700+ Stellar Jades ready to pull
- 4 character skins owned
Resources:
| Item | Amount |
|---|---|
| Stellar Jades | 5700+ |
| Oneiric Shards | 50 |
| Undying Starlight | 176 |
| Star Rail Special Pass | 0 |
Skins Owned
- Sparxie
- Castorice
- Ruan Mei
- March 7th
Limited 5★ Light Cones Owned
- Firefly
- Jingliu
- Rin (Fate Collab)
- Fu Xuan
- Castorice
- Silver Wolf LV.999
- Sparxie
- Gilgamesh (Fate Collab)
Male 5★ Characters Owned
Jing Yuan, Dr. Ratio, Archer, Gilgamesh(I don't own any other male 5★ characters.)
5★ Characters NOT Owned
Feixiao, Jade, Himeko Nova, Cerydra, Silver Wolf (Nihility), The Dahlia, Hysilens, Aglaea, EvanesciaScreenshots
Please check the 6 images:- All 5★ characters owned (3 images)
- All 5★ Light Cones, including the limited ones
- Stellar Jades, Undying Starlight, and Oneiric Shards
- Skins owned
Price and Payment
- Price: $200 USD
- Payment method: Wise only. I do not accept other payment methods.
- Middleman: I am fine with using a middleman. But I will not pay for any middleman fees. The buyer must pay all middleman costs.
Contact
Message me here on EpicNPC with any questions. I can give extra screenshots or proof if you need them.
Payment options:
- Wise
Last edited:
