Selling ASIA Waifu Collection Account | 66/88 Characters

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Mobile OS
  1. Android
Thread Types
Single Item
Region
  1. Asia
Gender
  1. Female
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
Yes

kiakky

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Singapore
Member Since
Apr 30, 2026
Last seen
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
0

[Server: Asia | Trailblaze Level: 70]​

Screenshots:​

hsr1.jpg
hsr2.jpg
hsr3.jpg
hsr4.jpg
hsr5.jpg
hsr6.jpg

Account Highlights​

  • 66 out of 88 characters owned (as of Pearl's banner, version 4.6)
  • A pure Waifu Collection account. Almost all the female characters are here.
  • No 5★ Eidolons. Every 5★ character is E0, so this is a collection account, not a build account.
  • Fate Collab owned: Gilgamesh, Archer, Rin, and more
  • 5700+ Stellar Jades ready to pull
  • 4 character skins owned

Resources:​

ItemAmount
Stellar Jades5700+
Oneiric Shards50
Undying Starlight176
Star Rail Special Pass0


Skins Owned​

  • Sparxie
  • Castorice
  • Ruan Mei
  • March 7th

Limited 5★ Light Cones Owned​

  • Firefly
  • Jingliu
  • Rin (Fate Collab)
  • Fu Xuan
  • Castorice
  • Silver Wolf LV.999
  • Sparxie
  • Gilgamesh (Fate Collab)

Male 5★ Characters Owned​

Jing Yuan, Dr. Ratio, Archer, Gilgamesh
(I don't own any other male 5★ characters.)

5★ Characters NOT Owned​

Feixiao, Jade, Himeko Nova, Cerydra, Silver Wolf (Nihility), The Dahlia, Hysilens, Aglaea, Evanescia


Screenshots​

Please check the 6 images:
  1. All 5★ characters owned (3 images)
  2. All 5★ Light Cones, including the limited ones
  3. Stellar Jades, Undying Starlight, and Oneiric Shards
  4. Skins owned

Price and Payment​

  • Price: $200 USD
  • Payment method: Wise only. I do not accept other payment methods.
  • Middleman: I am fine with using a middleman. But I will not pay for any middleman fees. The buyer must pay all middleman costs.

Contact​

Message me here on EpicNPC with any questions. I can give extra screenshots or proof if you need them.
 
Payment options:
  • Wise
Last edited:
Back
Top