[ISPOILER][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]PGR Level 100[/COLOR][/ISPOILER][ISPOILER]
[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)][B]Server : Asia
With Dummy Google
Construct :
Main DPS :
[I]✓[/I] [I]SS Alpha With Sign Weapon
✓ S Luna With Sign Weapon
✓ S Plume With Sign Weapon
✓ S Veritas With Sign Weapon
✓ S Ember With Sign Weapon[/I]
Backup DPS :
[I]✓ S Entropy With Sign Weapon
✓ SSS Astral With *5 Weapon Full Reso
✓ SSS Dawn With *5 Weapon Reso 2
✓ SS Karen Blast With Sign Weapon
✓ (S) Trancendant Camu With *5 Weapon[/I]
Support :
[I]✓ SSS Liv Eclipse With *5 Weapon Full Reso
✓ SS Liv Lux the Weapon (Can Swap with Eclipse)
✓ SS Sophia With *5 Weapon[/I]
Tank :
[I]✓ S Nanami With Sign Weapon
✓ SS (B)Nanami With Sign Weapon
✓ SS Chrome With *5 Weapon
✓ SS Ayla With Sign Weapon
✓ SS Changyu With *4 Weapon (Can be Crafted to *5 by Recycling Another *5 Weapon, If u Want it)[/I]
Progress :
[I]✓ Story 12 (Still Half Way - 50%)
✓ All Extra Story is (100% Done)
✓ Stronghold (Stage 9)
✓ Golden Vortex 3/4 (90% Almost Done)[/I]
ETC :
[I]✓ (S) Lucia Alpha With Seaside Sunbath (Summer) Coating
✓ (S) Karenina With Bloody Love Coating
✓ (S) Lee Entropy With Oceanic Blues (Summer) Coating
✓ (S) Bianca Veritas With Maid Coating
✓ (A) Lucia Dawn With Holiday of Eden Coating
✓ (B) Liv Eclipse With Christmas Promise Coating
✓ (A) Liv Lux Florescence Coating
✓ (A) Chrome With Dream Eater Coating
✓ (A) Vera With Night Fever Coating
✓ (B) Lotus With Rain Walking & Daybreak (Pre-Regist) Coating
✓ (B) Nanami With Gray Feathers Coating
✓ (A) Bianca With Gray Feathers Coating
✓ Weapon Coating Benizakura, Iris & Caldwell -49
[B]TOTAL *6 WEAPON AVAILABLE IS 10[/B][/I]
This account will remain in care until this account is sold
If theres is something you need, you can directly contact me for more detailed information
[ATTACH type="full" alt="20220703_160206_0000.jpg"]3229760[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" alt="20220703_160206_0001.jpg"]3229761[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" alt="20220703_160206_0003.jpg"]3229763[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" alt="20220703_160206_0002.jpg"]3229764[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" alt="20220703_160206_0004.jpg"]3229765[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" alt="20220703_160206_0005.jpg"]3229767[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" alt="20220703_160206_0007.jpg"]3229768[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" alt="20220703_160113_0001.jpg"]3229770[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" alt="20220703_160206_0006.jpg"]3229771[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" alt="20220703_160113_0000.jpg"]3229775[/ATTACH][/B][/COLOR][/ISPOILER]
[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)][B]Server : Asia
With Dummy Google
Construct :
Main DPS :
[I]✓[/I] [I]SS Alpha With Sign Weapon
✓ S Luna With Sign Weapon
✓ S Plume With Sign Weapon
✓ S Veritas With Sign Weapon
✓ S Ember With Sign Weapon[/I]
Backup DPS :
[I]✓ S Entropy With Sign Weapon
✓ SSS Astral With *5 Weapon Full Reso
✓ SSS Dawn With *5 Weapon Reso 2
✓ SS Karen Blast With Sign Weapon
✓ (S) Trancendant Camu With *5 Weapon[/I]
Support :
[I]✓ SSS Liv Eclipse With *5 Weapon Full Reso
✓ SS Liv Lux the Weapon (Can Swap with Eclipse)
✓ SS Sophia With *5 Weapon[/I]
Tank :
[I]✓ S Nanami With Sign Weapon
✓ SS (B)Nanami With Sign Weapon
✓ SS Chrome With *5 Weapon
✓ SS Ayla With Sign Weapon
✓ SS Changyu With *4 Weapon (Can be Crafted to *5 by Recycling Another *5 Weapon, If u Want it)[/I]
Progress :
[I]✓ Story 12 (Still Half Way - 50%)
✓ All Extra Story is (100% Done)
✓ Stronghold (Stage 9)
✓ Golden Vortex 3/4 (90% Almost Done)[/I]
ETC :
[I]✓ (S) Lucia Alpha With Seaside Sunbath (Summer) Coating
✓ (S) Karenina With Bloody Love Coating
✓ (S) Lee Entropy With Oceanic Blues (Summer) Coating
✓ (S) Bianca Veritas With Maid Coating
✓ (A) Lucia Dawn With Holiday of Eden Coating
✓ (B) Liv Eclipse With Christmas Promise Coating
✓ (A) Liv Lux Florescence Coating
✓ (A) Chrome With Dream Eater Coating
✓ (A) Vera With Night Fever Coating
✓ (B) Lotus With Rain Walking & Daybreak (Pre-Regist) Coating
✓ (B) Nanami With Gray Feathers Coating
✓ (A) Bianca With Gray Feathers Coating
✓ Weapon Coating Benizakura, Iris & Caldwell -49
[B]TOTAL *6 WEAPON AVAILABLE IS 10[/B][/I]
This account will remain in care until this account is sold
If theres is something you need, you can directly contact me for more detailed information
[ATTACH type="full" alt="20220703_160206_0000.jpg"]3229760[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" alt="20220703_160206_0001.jpg"]3229761[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" alt="20220703_160206_0003.jpg"]3229763[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" alt="20220703_160206_0002.jpg"]3229764[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" alt="20220703_160206_0004.jpg"]3229765[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" alt="20220703_160206_0005.jpg"]3229767[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" alt="20220703_160206_0007.jpg"]3229768[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" alt="20220703_160113_0001.jpg"]3229770[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" alt="20220703_160206_0006.jpg"]3229771[/ATTACH][ATTACH type="full" alt="20220703_160113_0000.jpg"]3229775[/ATTACH][/B][/COLOR][/ISPOILER]
Last edited:
