SOLD (Asia) 2x Legend rta I Old Legend Frames I High Level Gear

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(95.7%) (26 reviews)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Jul 25, 2023
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
2
Banned - Fake Feedback Detected
Account Features :

- 2 Top 30 Arena Frame + 2X Legend RTA Frame , S2 S3
- Strong Standard & Cleave gear
- 318 ran
- High Level Gear
- 98% Journal (No candy or yufine aswell )
- Account has not been on the market (Passed Around , No Risk etc)
- ALL RTA SKINS
- Can Clear ALL Content / Abyss Completed etc


DM : snowangelx1473 for more info



Some Builds Posted Below



1725860507117.png
1725860517555.png

1725860525155.png

1725860535067.png
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Paid 150GBP for their E7 emp pilot service July 20; told me to build a few units I don't use and still could not climb , also lowered my original win rate by 2 percent, so I ended the service and asked for a partial refund since they did play a lot of matches and spend some times on my account.
I told them I only want a partial refund of 115GBP, they said they can refund me within 3 weeks on August 8, and still haven't refund me today September 4.
Can provide supporting screenshot for anything if needed.
I am really patient person but I've been waiting for over a month now for a refund.
They are also permanent invisible on discord and takes a bit long to reply comparing to other seller.
I thought they were just busy but they did log on to EPICNPC today.

I'd like to update Sep.8 : I got scammed, this seller unfriended me on discord! I paid with paypal friend and family so no method to file a case.
The in game screenshot(6.png) was taken during the time of service July 8. They also left during a drafting phase because they were Ludwig cleaving and forgot to Pre-ban Belian.

Sep.8 9:30pm pst Scammer added me back and told me to remove the post then refund me later, I think I've had enough, already dropped to 100 GBP as price, I will not remove this post for anything until I get a refund that probably will never happen. They are trying to give me a deal when I am the one getting scammed -_-!

They updated the thread to sold account, because they want to hide the service that had a bad review....
Mod removed my feedback by accident and told me to repost it
Here are my history with this guy: Scammer
https://imgur.com/a/B228JOB#cc3JAgU
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great seller, quick service, happy to use again!

Trusted seller provided great service. I have used his maintenance service for several months now and couldn’t be more satisfied. Highly recommend!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good Coaching

Good Coaching. Responded very quickly and was patient throughout the whole session. Would buy again.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top