As ive been looking over threads the past few months I see alot of people avoiding trades because the buyer/seller doesnt want to give out the real armory with a name etc.
Im curious why this is, because unless Blizzard can prove that its YOU selling the account or trying to, they arent going to ban it on a simple report. Even if a Blizzard rep was doing some kind of undercover thing here on the website, I could link anyones armory, even a random one, they arent going to ban it just because I linked it and said I was the owner.
So my question is, are the people uneducated about that kind of stuff or am I personally missing something. If im missing a reason please elaborate.
Im curious why this is, because unless Blizzard can prove that its YOU selling the account or trying to, they arent going to ban it on a simple report. Even if a Blizzard rep was doing some kind of undercover thing here on the website, I could link anyones armory, even a random one, they arent going to ban it just because I linked it and said I was the owner.
So my question is, are the people uneducated about that kind of stuff or am I personally missing something. If im missing a reason please elaborate.
