• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

AriesMS MesoDP (Daily Restock) 1$B 5.5$/1k DP

Not Recently Bumped
(20 reviews)

Holodes

Level 57

Trade Guardian Orders: 20

(100%) (20 reviews)
Country
Thailand
Member Since
Jul 21, 2018
Last seen
Country
Thailand
Multiple Accounts
0

Order Status
-


Prices
1-49 B
Bitcoin/Etheruem = 1$ / B
PayPal Friend and Family = 1.1$/ B

50- 99 B

Bitcoin/Etheruem = 1$ / B
PayPal Friend and Family = 1$/ B

100 B+

Bitcoin/Etheruem = 0.9$ / B
PayPal Friend and Family = 1$/ B
(Seller Will Cover Fee)


Monster Park Boxes = 190m each


Donor Point

1K DP : 5.5$

10K DP : 5.3$


Payment Methods
Bitcoin/ Etheruem
Introduction: https://www.epicnpc.com/infocenter/bitcoin.html
PayPal Friend and Family
(I live outside US, The buyer have yo cover the fee 5$)



Contact

https://[Social group links not allowed]/X9WdXS9
** I recommend you to make an order, It will be faster and it will guarantee that you will get Meso or DP on time that we agree.
After adding me, please msg me how much Meso or DP do you want. I will msg back the information.

There's no refund policy. Buyer have to accept that this service is break the TOS of ARIESMS.​
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
So fast, Made an account just to say as such. Was contacted within the hour, so you wont be let down.
 
This guy is fast and easy to deal with. No problems and very very quick.
 
Order Status
​
100B - 8/29/2018
100B - 8/31/2018
80B - 9/02/2018
​
 
Order Status
100B - 8/29/2018
100B - 8/31/2018
 
Last edited:
If you want to buy a meso, I prefer you to reserve. It will be faster to wait for restock.​
Current Order 150B

 
If you want to buy a meso, I prefer you to reserve. It will be faster to wait for restock.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Added on Discord!
 
Great seller. Recently bought a large amount of mesos. Extremely professional and friendly; would recommend.
 
Thank you for the quick sale. I purchased 9b. Very interactive and well-versed in comparison to other sellers out there.
 
Back
Top