Arenaboost.com is a scam!

Not Recently Bumped
(10 reviews)

Dare932

Level 62

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (10 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 5, 2012
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Apparently I am just a magnet for these scams. I am still in the process of getting a refund from arenacarry.com who decided it was ok to take $400 and not perform any service what so ever. They didn't even bother to spend 1 second on my carry.

Now I am in another situation with Arena Boost. I asked these guys how much a carry would be to go from 1878cr to 2200cr in RBGs. I was told $90 and it would be completed in 48 hours.

I tried messaging them at the 48 hour mark to ask for an update. Nothing...

I tried messaging them constantly after and not a single response....they just completely ignore me. It is now coming up on the 90 hour mark and still not a single response.

I read one bad review on them that said this is exactly what they did to another guy and I figured it was just one bad review out of all the people that could potentially complain. Apparently I was very wrong because they did the exact same thing to me. Here is the bad review:

Arenaboost.com Review

Apparently they scammed that guy out of $900.

Anyways stay away from these guys.
 
Back
Top