• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Architect smurf for any smurf/very small acc

Not Recently Bumped

Caprisun_000

Level 26

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 15, 2020
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Exactly as the title says,

I have a very small smurf with Architect, Horror tooth and the newest Leo skin. I'm willing to trade it for another small smurf account. Keep in mind Architect is a time limited s skin so its VERY suggested that you don't offer a limited skin but its up to you if you're really that desperate but it still is not recommended since you'd be overpaying.

Finally im not looking for anything specific currently so you can offer anything as long the skin isn't from memory sphere and belongs to a female character.(this is very important bc ill def not accept if you offer a skin for a male chr 😭)

Middleman can and will most likely be used
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Exactly as the title says,

I have a very small smurf with Architect, Horror tooth and the newest Leo skin. I'm willing to trade it for another small smurf account. Keep in mind Architect is a time limited s skin so its VERY suggested that you don't offer a limited skin but its up to you if you're really that desperate but it still is not recommended since you'd be overpaying.

Finally im not looking for anything specific currently so you can offer anything as long the skin isn't from memory sphere and belongs to a female character.(this is very important bc ill def not accept if you offer a skin for a male chr 😭)

Middleman can and will most likely be used
omg is this still open i have a kinda good account!
 
C
Yes the person I was originally going to trade with ghosted me randomly so yes ofc its still open 😭
A
oh I can show you a photo of my account if you want to see?
C
Yes please, sorry for the late response I never got the notif
A
Oh okay!
A
I don't think upright judgment and final Honor or Spector will come back ( I also have some other characters)
Untitled2_20210611131507.png
C
Okay cool, my tag is Caprisun #8176, since its late where I live we might have to continue this tmrw tho so I hope you don't mind!!
A
Oh is that a yes or a no?
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I noticed you blocked me on discord so does this mean you're calling off the trade? Pls lmk cus it was very sudden and I completely respect you if you don't wanna do it but pls tell me first before you block me 😓
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Yes minds eye is owned, her assecory too. You won't have to worry about the mm since ik how to get one free so dw, I hope you don't mind waiting till tmrw tho to continue this bc it's late where I live but if you have discord can I have your tag so we can talk abt this tomorrow?
 
A
If you want to add me on discord my user is NonBinaryLoser#6242
I
[deleted]
C
Added you, I'm Caprisun #8176
[deleted]
 
Last edited:
C
Oops did you get the reply, if you didn't letting you know to check 😓
Back
Top