Anyone used Paysend instead PayPal?

Not Recently Bumped

Segnaless

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 276

(100%) (336 reviews)
Country
Russia
Member Since
Mar 24, 2017
Last seen
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi. I read that there is exist some new ( or maybe I didn't know about it for a long time) system of payment - Paysend.
But I read a lot of experience and not sure if it worth to use. PayPal is a good, but scammers with a chargeback is a pain in...you know where. And I'm looking to other way not to be scammed.

Does anyone here have an experience with this system?
 
1596703562442.png


Never used it, i heard of it but only few times, doesn't seem to be very popular, but i might be wrong.

"PayPal is a good, but scammers with a chargeback is a pain in...you know where. And I'm looking to other way not to be scammed."
There are already alternatives, Skrill, Bitcoin and others, but this doesn't mean your buyers will use them. Over 95% use paypal.
 
Back
Top