Anyone still playing The Division?

Not Recently Bumped

SiNNERServices

Level 44

Trade Guardian Orders: 8

(100%) (8 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Nov 7, 2017
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
I currently am on hiatus from The Division until 1.8 comes out as I have played 1.7 way too much and have quite literally every exotic (except the Bullfrog) & every classified hear set. Just wondering how many people still actively play & if you don't currently will you return when 1.8 finally drops?

I have currently put a total of 165 hours into my main character on PC when 1.8 comes out I doubt I will have a life for about a week then I will need all the new gear....:mad:
 
I can say I have tried to get back into over and over again after a pretty long break from the game but even though it seemed the game was still heavily populated by serious players it didn't feel the same; And obviously that is because the game has been out for a while but its sad to see especially after the updates and DLC releases. I put in maybe about 100 Hours on PS4 and then quite a bit more on PC to play with friends. I doubt I will return to the game again though, maybe to screw around on the survival DLC but thats about it.
 
Back
Top