EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

Anyone still playing The Division?

SiNNERServices

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
8   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I currently am on hiatus from The Division until 1.8 comes out as I have played 1.7 way too much and have quite literally every exotic (except the Bullfrog) & every classified hear set. Just wondering how many people still actively play & if you don't currently will you return when 1.8 finally drops?

I have currently put a total of 165 hours into my main character on PC when 1.8 comes out I doubt I will have a life for about a week then I will need all the new gear....:mad:

ip hash: 6c09239ff49790eb7fd9cf

AnimusPRIME

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
15   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I can say I have tried to get back into over and over again after a pretty long break from the game but even though it seemed the game was still heavily populated by serious players it didn't feel the same; And obviously that is because the game has been out for a while but its sad to see especially after the updates and DLC releases. I put in maybe about 100 Hours on PS4 and then quite a bit more on PC to play with friends. I doubt I will return to the game again though, maybe to screw around on the survival DLC but thats about it.

ip hash: 4d9f0b76ccf9ec2afdae2d

SiNNERServices

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
8   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I would highly recommend jumping back in at least for a few hours when 1.8 drops its supposed to be a great update to the game!

ip hash: 6c09239ff49790eb7fd9cf

PSNArmy

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Latvia
Multiple Accounts
Banned - Already banned - Ricky Montana
Played some time ago.. but if you are playin alone, it got too hard for me, lol...

I'm waiting for Division 2, maybe will get some friends to play it :D

ip hash: 8804539a71ab096e5c3570

Cakeboost

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
5   1   0
Rating
83.3%
Country
Russia
I played a week and then i started be bored, btw im agree about combat system.

ip hash: f08dd5844fb7e5ac9b50e1

BoostASAP

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
77   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
I do not play but I'm waiting for the division 2 ))

ip hash: 01338e65d21a85dc3bd1d3

Cakeboost

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
5   1   0
Rating
83.3%
Country
Russia
Ohh i'm also waiting for Division 2, on E3 will be news

ip hash: f08dd5844fb7e5ac9b50e1

ITALY

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
113   0   2
Rating
100%
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
I think its dead xD

ip hash: e842757ce5a6fdc5f11a55