F Fish619 3 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 17, 2014 #1 Submit Feedback Just seeing if anyone has anything to say about http://www.epiccarry.com/ ? Good or bad, I'd welcome any input, thanks
Submit Feedback Just seeing if anyone has anything to say about http://www.epiccarry.com/ ? Good or bad, I'd welcome any input, thanks
B Barregis1983 2 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Jul 29, 2014 #3 THere is a review from about 3-4 months ago, about 10 posts below this one. (Sorry I can't post the link, I don't have the post count.) I am looking to do an Epic Carry run soon, and will post my review if/when it happens. (Waiting a few more weeks to get 10/10 coins banked)
THere is a review from about 3-4 months ago, about 10 posts below this one. (Sorry I can't post the link, I don't have the post count.) I am looking to do an Epic Carry run soon, and will post my review if/when it happens. (Waiting a few more weeks to get 10/10 coins banked)