F
fozkan
I WILL CONNECT YOUR ANY USERNAME TO YOUR TIKTOK ACCOUNT, YOU CAN ADD TO YOUR DISCORD CONNECTIONS
BE FAST BEFORE FIXED
I DON'T NEED YOUR DISCORD ACCOUNT
I need 2 things:
- the username you want (@MrBeast, @tiktok, @Discord, @IShowSpeed etc.)
- session id
IN ORDER TO GET SESSION ID
- Create an empty tiktok account on web browser
- Right click => Inspect => Application => Cookies => tiktok.com then copy the value of "sessionid"
Then you can connect your tiktok to your profile from settings.
TELEGRAM: fvrukan
BE FAST BEFORE FIXED
I DON'T NEED YOUR DISCORD ACCOUNT
I need 2 things:
- the username you want (@MrBeast, @tiktok, @Discord, @IShowSpeed etc.)
- session id
IN ORDER TO GET SESSION ID
- Create an empty tiktok account on web browser
- Right click => Inspect => Application => Cookies => tiktok.com then copy the value of "sessionid"
Then you can connect your tiktok to your profile from settings.
TELEGRAM: fvrukan
