- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Australia
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hi there!
I am regretfully selling my LV30 War Robots account. ‘ LemonyWaffle ’*
*It is 500 gold to change the account name in-game if you wish.
5 customised hangars for different playstyles, well upgraded bots, many with rare and unique skins, plus lots of spare bots (including titans), weapons and pilots in the inventory.
Over 2k gold left on account. Have one of the best orbital support ships for laser and shield support.
Can answer questions and open to reasonable offers.
Value:
I have easily spent at least $1200AUD (if not more), and was becoming an addiction problem for me that, as much as I may regret it, I feel that I just need it gone.
I’d like to charge what its worth but realistically there isn’t the market for that among new players.
The listed price is US$ 90 but I am open to reasonable offers. Don't lowball at $30 or you will be ignored.
Account Stats: 
September / 2026
Gold = 2,354
Silver = 28.2 M
Power Cells = 292,996
Modules = 3,349
Pt = 55
Aquisition:
When you purchase;
Platform iOS/iPadOS - Ownership transfer to your Pixonic | my.games account.
[ You must have a Pixonic my.games account, if you don't yet - head to their website (link in line above) ]
1. Through EpicNPC Trade Guardian with your my.games account details, bind the account to your my.games ID/login.
2. You can log into War Robots, or if already in account progess in the game, in, go to the Settings page
2a. >Delete Profile
2b. >Tap the Switch Account button to login
I am regretfully selling my LV30 War Robots account. ‘ LemonyWaffle ’*
*It is 500 gold to change the account name in-game if you wish.
5 customised hangars for different playstyles, well upgraded bots, many with rare and unique skins, plus lots of spare bots (including titans), weapons and pilots in the inventory.
Over 2k gold left on account. Have one of the best orbital support ships for laser and shield support.
Can answer questions and open to reasonable offers.
I have easily spent at least $1200AUD (if not more), and was becoming an addiction problem for me that, as much as I may regret it, I feel that I just need it gone.
I’d like to charge what its worth but realistically there isn’t the market for that among new players.
The listed price is US$ 90 but I am open to reasonable offers. Don't lowball at $30 or you will be ignored.
September / 2026
Gold = 2,354
Silver = 28.2 M
Power Cells = 292,996
Modules = 3,349
Pt = 55
Aquisition:
When you purchase;
Platform iOS/iPadOS - Ownership transfer to your Pixonic | my.games account.
[ You must have a Pixonic my.games account, if you don't yet - head to their website (link in line above) ]
1. Through EpicNPC Trade Guardian with your my.games account details, bind the account to your my.games ID/login.
2. You can log into War Robots, or if already in account progess in the game, in, go to the Settings page
2a. >Delete Profile
2b. >Tap the Switch Account button to login
Attachments
-
8927798-0ab004ac9f09b67ef136476cebcfff6c.webp72.9 KB -
8927797-58991a5a5f213d36a3491a7f5e57b9ac.webp87.4 KB -
8927796-29379ff33d952b41e8fb961622efbf36.webp87.6 KB -
8927795-cb216ed268b83c53fffe06b78cb9a1d9.webp85 KB -
8927794-296983761520213d1f810ac7f2a46704.webp86.7 KB -
8927793-f10bb51c6b5496fc0397c7e315dedf68.webp82.5 KB -
8927792-0d6d3bc8527b1e204864588c92efac97.webp85.4 KB -
8927791-82db5d1a2f42923e72c816bb8b9d145c.webp88.5 KB
Last edited:
