Selling All Server:⭐ Nikke: Goddess of Victory Starter - Many Good Combo Account

Bumped 1 day ago
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
High End
Thread Types
Multiple Items
Region
  1. Global
  2. NA
  3. SEA
Original Owner
Yes
(1,005 reviews)

bola gamer

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 275

(99.9%) (1,005 reviews)
Country
Malaysia
Member Since
Jun 1, 2020
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.

I will be available at Mon-Sun (24 HOURS OPEN). Within few years we
already sold more than 5000+ game accounts with more than 900+ 5*Star ratings feedback.


Choose Your Prefer God Tier Combo
​
Global/NA/SEA Server AccountFRESH Starter account - Tutorial Done ONLY









CLOSED AND STOP AT MOMENT






Please add my Discord bola#8511 or pm me. I will find you the account.

​
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: https://discordapp.com/users/562626245804949504
Username: bola#8511
ID# bola#8511
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Wise
  • bitcoin
  • Credit Card, Debit Card, Payment Invoice, Googlepay, Applepay, TNG Malaysia, Local Bank Malaysia
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
easy transition, helped me with account choices, very fair price

easy transition, helped me with account choices, very fair price -- now my second purchase from them.👍
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Professional and quick.

~65 euro worth purchase completed in a few minutes
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
good prices , very patient , fast response

real buyer , i would recommend this seller
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Bought Nikke account

Great seller with fast response times. Recommended
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
great seller

fast reply, fast sell, thank you!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good Seller

Fast, account as described. would buy again 10/10
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
recommended seller

great seller, helped me find what i was looking for and did all the work of binding the account for me.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Awesome asf!

Super chill dude, got everything done hella quick, even stayed up late lol 🔥
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Awesome af seller!

Bro was hella quick with the transfer and was pretty helpful 10/10 🔥🔥🔥🔥
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and easy

fast and no hassle. Would recommend and deal with again
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing Seller!

Bought the exact account I want from the seller and they communicated very thoroughly and I received it quick!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
5 Star quicker service! 100% buy again

5 Star quick service! 100% buy again
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great Seller

Easy Communication even when there were problems with instant delivery worked to keep communication on resolution time and got everything done as soon as possible.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good Seller, I recommend him!

I bought the account from him and got the account with no issues and quickly. He gave me a small discount as well :)
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Excellent seller, would recommend. A++

Very helpful and good prices. Much appreciated!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great seller

Great seller recommend and trustable
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great Seller!

Seller had great account and was accommodating and helpful :)
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast account purchase

easy payment and fast account!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good seller

All good and good communication and patient seller. A+++
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great Seller

Seller was super responsive. Once I picked the account I wanted, they walked me through everything until I had full access. Definitely buying again!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great consistent seller

Have bought from the seller multiple times for multiple games. Always a pleasure and easy transaction!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing service!

Bro was hella cool and even helped me when I got stuck during the transition lol
10/10 would recommend : D
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fair prices and professional service

My favorite seller on this site! Always a good experience 👍👍
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Smooth and fast trade 100% recommend for best price

Purchased NIKKE account and had no issues
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Super fast and convenient

Super Recommend! Process was very fast!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Awesome seller

Awesome seller, spent a bunch of time helping me find specifically what I wanted and to fit my price budget, highly vouch!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing seller

Quick and easy transaction. Seller is very patient and I got account fast
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Excellent seller

Seller is very responsive and very nice. I was able to get the account I asked for in less than a few minutes. Thanks again!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great seller

Good experience and quick response!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
easy recc

real simple, fast and easy. no problems
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Nikke

Bought Starter Nikke Account +Fast
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great service

Great service, friendly, quick transaction
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Quick transaction, friendly user, would recommend

Quick transaction, friendly user, would recommend
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Quick and easy!

Will be using this service again in the future
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and professional

Had a small hiccup with account details but seller quickly fixed it. Great service!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good seller

Good seller. Patient and good directions. Would buy from again!
 
Seller very helpful and great way of comunicating. Top seller!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Seller was informative and helpful!

Helped me on the selective combo, trade was done and quick after confirming everything. All the best to the seller!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and helpful

Bought the account I wanted a reasonable price. Seller was very prompt and responsive. Would recommend.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Quick and Easy

Seller was quick, friendly, and very easy! Thanks
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast, Easy and Kind

Fast, Easy and Kind hel'ped trough every step, thanks a lot
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Very friendly and easy.

Awesome seller. Friendly, simple, fast and everything came as displayed. Would buy again
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top