Selling All Server:⭐ Nikke: Goddess of Victory Starter - Many Good Combo Account

Bumped 1 day ago
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
High End
Thread Types
Multiple Items
Region
  1. Global
  2. NA
  3. SEA
Original Owner
Yes
(1,005 reviews)

bola gamer

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 275

(99.9%) (1,005 reviews)
Country
Malaysia
Member Since
Jun 1, 2020
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.

I will be available at Mon-Sun (24 HOURS OPEN). Within few years we
already sold more than 5000+ game accounts with more than 900+ 5*Star ratings feedback.


Choose Your Prefer God Tier Combo
​
Global/NA/SEA Server AccountFRESH Starter account - Tutorial Done ONLY









CLOSED AND STOP AT MOMENT






Please add my Discord bola#8511 or pm me. I will find you the account.

​
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: https://discordapp.com/users/562626245804949504
Username: bola#8511
ID# bola#8511
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Wise
  • bitcoin
  • Credit Card, Debit Card, Payment Invoice, Googlepay, Applepay, TNG Malaysia, Local Bank Malaysia
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
good seller

Had some trouble with an account but replaced it without any problem.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and professional

Bought nikke selective account from this seller,
Fast and professional
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Incredibly Fast and Friendly

Incredibly Fast and Friendly!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Awesome seller

Brought account was quick and easy def recommend
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Very Helpful

Contacted me was very helpful and got the account quickly
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Five star seller

Transaction was fast and smooth, 10/10 would recommend
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Always perfect

Very fast. In few minutes the transaction is done and I receive my account. I bought multiple times from this seller and I was always satisfied. I recommend.
 
Amazing service ! Fast, quick and exactly as advertised ! 10/10
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
A+++ Service, Fast and Friendly!

Everything went smooth, I would order again from here! Quick and efficient, thank you again!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good seller

He was quick to answer and sell the acount. I would recommend this seller
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Seller of the year

Trusted and very helpful. Although there was maintenance, the seller was patient to wait and help guide me bind the account. 10/10 would buy again
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Quick response, fast and easy

Bought many accounts from Bola and they're always legit for a good price. Transaction was simple and done in 15mins.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and easy transaction

Was a smooth transaction for my Nikke Account. Was helpful during process and answered some question I had. Very Good!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Quick and easy

I picked out an account and was messaged very quickly. Payment was smooth and I got the account with no issues. Message me on discord(ulricxx) if you have any doubts.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great Seller!

I've purchased 2 NIKKE accounts from Bola over the past couple weeks. He was very helpful and professional, and answered all of my questions swiftly. Both accounts work perfectly, and I have had no issues. I highly recommend him!
 
Bought a NIKKE account recently. Very helpful and efficient seller! Answered any questions I had, and made sure I was able to use the account without any issues. It's been about a week and the account still works great! Highly recommend.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Easy and fast transaction

10/10 quick and professional, will buy again.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Excellent, trustworthy seller, received account with no issues

Fast seller, easy to work with, received account with no issue. Highly recommend
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Very quick. Professional

Very quick answers, everything went smooth, in less than 10 minutes I had already the account, everything was perfect. I highly recommend the seller.
 
Fast and easy, super recommended, he also very pacient and will explain you everything a few times.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
great and fast

really fast responding and great communication
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and reliable

Fast and reliable
Would recommend and buy from again.
 
Fast and reliable seller.

Would recommend anytime and buy from again.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast seller

Very patient and fast responses. Would recommend
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great seller

Got everything as described. Will definitely buy from ahain
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Exactly as promised

Easy transaction, no games, all details sent quickly and without issue. Great service.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
fast and reliable seller

Super quick transaction with no problems. 100% recommended.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Banned - Scammer: Gauriow
Great acc

Good seller 💯
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing seller

Definitely recommend this seller they have a good amount of character combos. They were fast on response and patience
 
Fast response and delivery, good communication.

Top seller, would recommend.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and reliable

Bought 2 times from them, all good prices and fast service.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and Quick Transaction

Seller managed to respond within minutes upon contact, gave proper guidance for transaction and account transfer, did not give off any suspicious vibes, would buy from again 10/10
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Quick Deal

Fast and efficient. Steps given are easy to understand and follow. Thumbs up 👍
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great Service

This is the second time I have bought an account from them and it went just as expected, Quick and easy, No problems whatso eve , Definitely a good seller.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good Seller

Good explanation, was very patient and made this account purchase very smooth.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Patient and quick.

Was very patient, answer questions asked and helped me throughout the purchase. Can recommend.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Quick and Easy

Accepted fr almost instantly and was helpful even with game throwing erros
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing seller S++

Very smooth and easy transaction. Perfect account as requested. S++
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great seller.

Fast response and friendly.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Very fast and accomodating

Seller is very accomodating and helpful in completing the transaction. Definitely recommended.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
fast and helpful

was very fast and tried to help as much as possible
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
A++ highly recommended, Very attentive seller

Will buy from again
 
Fast and very attentive seller A++

Highly recommended for new and future purchases
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great account and service

Easy and quick to communicate with
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
THE BEST!

After trying to contact multiple different websites, I finally found this seller who was quick, polite, efficient and most importantly reliable. I would definitely use this seller again!
 
Bought a NIKKE starter account from them. Very helpful and patient with me. Overall, very satisfy working with them!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top