- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Do NOT do business with Accountwarehouse. They are SCAMMERS and every review is FAKE! They are thiefs and liars!!!
Last year I sold them a Fortnite account. I trusted all the reviews I read online and they seemed legit. A few months later they emailed me claiming that I took it back. I never took any accounts back. They threatened to chargeback me so I closed my Paypal account. I started receiving phone calls and letters demanding that I pay a debt to accountwarehouse. They would sometimes call 2 or 3 times a day and sometimes in the middle of the night. Last week I was filling out paperwork to buy a new car and when the dealership pulled my credit, it showed an open collection to accountwarehouse. I was not able to qualify to buy a car because of this. How is this even legal? I sold them the account, if they lost it then it's their problem not mine. They are a ****ing scam and will lie and force you to pay them. My credit score dropped 20 points because of thsi ****. Whatever you do STAY AWAY FROM ACCOUNTWAREHOUSE. They will lie and ruin your credit all over a few 100 dollars.
Last year I sold them a Fortnite account. I trusted all the reviews I read online and they seemed legit. A few months later they emailed me claiming that I took it back. I never took any accounts back. They threatened to chargeback me so I closed my Paypal account. I started receiving phone calls and letters demanding that I pay a debt to accountwarehouse. They would sometimes call 2 or 3 times a day and sometimes in the middle of the night. Last week I was filling out paperwork to buy a new car and when the dealership pulled my credit, it showed an open collection to accountwarehouse. I was not able to qualify to buy a car because of this. How is this even legal? I sold them the account, if they lost it then it's their problem not mine. They are a ****ing scam and will lie and force you to pay them. My credit score dropped 20 points because of thsi ****. Whatever you do STAY AWAY FROM ACCOUNTWAREHOUSE. They will lie and ruin your credit all over a few 100 dollars.
