So I decided to get back into playing RS. Found accountwarehouse on the subforum for RS account selling.
So I took a look at what they had, made a purchase and it was a pretty easy transaction. Couple days later, one of my alt accounts get hacked and I lose everything and then I remembered why I no longer play this game. Went to the website asking for a refund, stating I don't want the account any longer. I'm over it and just want money back and I don't want in store credit, the person I spoke with proceeds to tell me that there is no refunds due to their policy. I ask to speak with someone higher than him, and he states he owns the site and nothing is going to change with our policy.
I asked him who he was on epicnpc, and he states.
Kind of sounds like a threat IMO. He follows that statement with.
My response to this is
Which he responds with.
My response.
He responds with.
After this response he just left the chat. My overall review of them is they were helpful at first, but once I gave them money didn't seem like they wanted to help at all. The least they could of said was I could sell the account back maybe, and make some of my money back or something along those lines. What I took from his response to everything was that, we have your money already do whatever you want you're not getting it back.
I did screenshot the conversation between myself and jay, if anyone would like to see it I'll be more than happy to post it.
Pre-purchase I'd give the site and customer service a 8/10 michael was very helpful and answered any questions I had.
Post-purchase I'd give the site and customer service a 2/10 Jay ruined it to have me as a returning customer or someone that'll recommend the website.
PLEASE NOTE: I'm not saying just because I didn't get my money back I'm saying this is terrible service. But what I am saying is the way "Jay" talks to his customers is just downright ugly and rude.
PER Request from accountwarehouse.com
To prevent further useless posts from people attempting to flame me on this review/get their post count up this thread will be closed.
So I took a look at what they had, made a purchase and it was a pretty easy transaction. Couple days later, one of my alt accounts get hacked and I lose everything and then I remembered why I no longer play this game. Went to the website asking for a refund, stating I don't want the account any longer. I'm over it and just want money back and I don't want in store credit, the person I spoke with proceeds to tell me that there is no refunds due to their policy. I ask to speak with someone higher than him, and he states he owns the site and nothing is going to change with our policy.
I asked him who he was on epicnpc, and he states.
Kind of sounds like a threat IMO. He follows that statement with.
Our policy is stated and it affects everyone, even special snowflakes such as yourself.
My response to this is
Me:
Are you kidding me right now? I'm asking you a simple question who are you on epicnpc and you're being rude? Lol...
Which he responds with.
Jay:
You're not the brightest. Obviously we are accountwarehouse.com
My response.
Great customer service here. Glad I wasted my money dealing with y'all.
He responds with.
Go ahead and open up your scam thread and make a fool of yourself.
After this response he just left the chat. My overall review of them is they were helpful at first, but once I gave them money didn't seem like they wanted to help at all. The least they could of said was I could sell the account back maybe, and make some of my money back or something along those lines. What I took from his response to everything was that, we have your money already do whatever you want you're not getting it back.
I did screenshot the conversation between myself and jay, if anyone would like to see it I'll be more than happy to post it.
Pre-purchase I'd give the site and customer service a 8/10 michael was very helpful and answered any questions I had.
Post-purchase I'd give the site and customer service a 2/10 Jay ruined it to have me as a returning customer or someone that'll recommend the website.
PLEASE NOTE: I'm not saying just because I didn't get my money back I'm saying this is terrible service. But what I am saying is the way "Jay" talks to his customers is just downright ugly and rude.
PER Request from accountwarehouse.com
To prevent further useless posts from people attempting to flame me on this review/get their post count up this thread will be closed.
Last edited:
