accountsbay.com

Not Recently Bumped

twobitlogic

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Oct 2, 2010
Banned - accessed another members account - jollieanneaux
Trusting them is up to you but I personally would not recommend them.

They are owned by THSALE, a chinese based company. THSALE is arguably the worst overall rep company in this industry as no company exceeds the amount of complaints they have received. While other companies have complaints, I see THSALE well above the rest.

Overall, my guess is they have to have close to 10,000 to 20,000 complaints overall across dozens of websites. Yes they get a lot of orders but I bet that number is much lower than they actually are stating considering I was told that they laid off hundreds of employees over the past 2 years.

Anyway, I'd recommend any site that isn't Chinese Based as I can't find a good chinese based account selling website yet.
 
Back
Top