Selling Account with tickets for 3rd anniversary 2k PC Steam

Bumped 1 day ago
Thread Types
Single Item
Platforms
  1. PC
Type
  1. Mid
Original Owner
Yes

Trade Guardian Orders: 81

(96.7%) (100 reviews)
Country
Mexico
Member Since
Apr 24, 2024
Last seen
Country
Mexico
Multiple Accounts
0
Accounts can come with a limited character
Prices start from 35 not negotiable
Update: Just have 1in stock for now
Lmk if interested I will help you change email to your email and secure account
Trade guardian Is accepted
I am original owner and I farmed the tickets
Lmk if interested
Whether by using hero crystals to buy tickets or the account will come just with the 2 k tickets you can get to 2 k guaranteed on the accounts I sell
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: Moonnight76
ID# omega#1256
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Skrill
  • bitcoin
  • Giftcards of Rewarble or Eneba or any legit website any of your local or credit debit card,payment methods if available via KO-FI website, cryptos Cashapp payment Via Dólarapp the cashapp of My country mexico Paypal GNS

Attachments

  • image-189.png
    image-189.png
    1.4 MB
  • image-251.png
    image-251.png
    1.4 MB
Last edited:
Back
Top