EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Account warehouse

TitanXI

0   0   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
Hi all,
This is the first time I am posting here. The reason why I am posting here is to grab attention of people who have done bussiness with Account warehouse and if possible Account warehouse itself. Recently I've saw some review about account warehouse that while selling an account you got to be honest with the account you're offering to sale to which i agree. What makes me wonder is that recently I've tried to offer my clash of clan account to account warehouse and they quoted me $15 for that account, which is fair to me as they have to sell it again. But the main thing is that even though my account is town hall 12 with barbarian king, archer queen and grand warden being way behind for th12 which is 20, 31 and 15 (i believe as i am writing this post) and walls and defenses are not upto the expectation of a town hall 12 base. Now my real question is would Account warehouse make a deal with me keepin all these in mind? Or would it just reject my account after i give my account and password to that coc account? I am really curious to know..
I would really appreciate if someone from account warehouse would find this post and reply ASAP.

P.S I am sorry for bad English, it's not my first language

ip hash: 924c7b7e9df6f0a20a5dad

Romolus

EpicNPC Moderator
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Local Moderator
29   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
ip hash: e714b2b8cec786c12a9882