• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Account Recalled by BMarc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dispute Type
Scam Accusation

Lucky_Charms

*Moderator* *Trusted* *Verified*
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted. Verified member, 50+ positive feedback and member for over 1 year.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Local Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
BMarc
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/buy...0-with-high-tradeskills.2074458/#post-7952267

This is my thread @BMarc sold me a account that is listed on the thread for $165.00 USD through PayPal Friends and Family

All communication was done solely through EpicNPC and as a moderator on the site we did not use Trade Guardian / Middleman

All services where changed security wise I try to log into the account a little bit ago to find out the information is no longer correct.

Logged into the email I changed to find this

View attachment Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 21-59-11 Mail - David Dietrich - Outlook.pngView attachment Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 21-58-58 Mail - David Dietrich - Outlook.pngView attachment Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 22-40-43 Chat Messages.pngView attachment Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 22-41-11 Chat Messages.pngView attachment Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 22-41-46 Chat Messages.pngView attachment Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 22-42-07 Chat Messages.pngView attachment Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 22-42-40 Chat Messages.pngView attachment Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 22-42-58 Chat Messages.pngView attachment Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 22-43-35 Chat Messages.pngView attachment Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 22-43-47 Chat Messages.pngView attachment Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 22-44-02 Chat Messages.pngView attachment Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 22-44-15 Chat Messages.png
Only staff can view this content.

I am not sure why this @BMarc wants to try and scam me and after he sold the account he posted this

https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/swapping-gold-need-to-swap-barataria-to-tumtum.2074961/

Not sure why Bailey thinks it the best idea to try this to someone who does Cyber Security.

I understand I will probably not get the account back and not get my $165.00 back, if there is a way to get the money back then that is great

Last edited by a moderator:
Report ip hash: 1dce27a41222633e2ebc7a

Lucky_Charms

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Local Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 23-41-56 Steam Support - Hello jitsu_nw.png

This is the new email address starting with a R and looks like a gmail account

My email was a outlook.com account

BMarc

Banned
Verified Upgrade
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/account-recalled-by-bmarc.2075955/
Sorry for not responding yet, I've been working and looking into this. I'm not the original creator of the account, which I never stated I was, and it looks like he's gone back and recovered it. I bought it from him for 325 on ***, and sold it here because I'd changed my mind and wanted to create a new account with an IRL friend. I'm still trying to reach him, he was last online 12 hours ago. When he responds to me, I'll see what needs to happen. If he doesn't return the account, I'll refund you your money on paypal.

Also, my name isn't "Davis Baily". I use a VPN for everything that points to Central US but I'm in a different country, I've been around the black market of many games. Like I said though, empty threats aside, I'm looking into the issue.

P.S I'm not stupid enough to buy ID Verification just to scam a Moderator.

Report ip hash: 91e398a46865a0fb38acb8

Lucky_Charms

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Local Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Checking on the status of getting in touch with the Original Owner of the account, if they are apart of EpicNPC you can let us know the name and we can reach out to them.

Also I can reach out to alot of people on other sites also if you can let me know a name and the site used.

Lucky_Charms

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Local Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Also, my name isn't "Davis Baily". I use a VPN for everything that points to Central US but I'm in a different country, I've been around the black market of many games. Like I said though, empty threats aside, I'm looking into the issue.

Well VPN can't be used on this site it would BAN you right away, so the IP that is recorded on site would actually be your IP you used to log into the site.

Lucky_Charms

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Local Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Honestly the fact the original owner at anytime can recall this account anytime they want, it is not a safe account at all, I will take my $165 Refund PayPal Friends and Family. So after refund if you work something out with the original owner you will have the account again.

Lucky_Charms

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Local Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Going on 2 days and no word on the orginal owner who sold BMarc this account, @BMarc you can refund my $165 back Friends and Family as you stated you would

Report ip hash: 5b1a84cb9055e6b2deb619

Lucky_Charms

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Local Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
So it is now Saturday @BMarc has been on each day with no update

1635030155257.png

The one thing I hate is the fact
Sorry for not responding yet, I've been working and looking into this. I'm not the original creator of the account, which I never stated I was, and it looks like he's gone back and recovered it. I bought it from him for 325 on ***, and sold it here because I'd changed my mind and wanted to create a new account with an IRL friend. I'm still trying to reach him, he was last online 12 hours ago. When he responds to me, I'll see what needs to happen. If he doesn't return the account, I'll refund you your money on paypal.

P.S I'm not stupid enough to buy ID Verification just to scam a Moderator.

When they state they are not stupid enough to scam a Moderator and yet they clearly don't respond.

Report ip hash: 5b1a84cb9055e6b2deb619

SaltnVinegar

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Global Moderator
Country
Australia
Report ip hash: 30542447fb66f625dcde21
Status
Not open for further replies.