WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Accounts ideal for anyone looking to return to the game or start fresh. NA region, Interactive servers (Bera & Scania). Accounts come with a minimum of 20 character slots, saving you the time of waiting for events or spending NX (6k NX per slot). They include untradeable legacy items, job event sets, Ultimate Explorers UE,Pets Perm RED etc ,medals like "Time Lord," and other items (feel free to ask for details). Prices are negotiable very cheap if buying two or more; you can also message me directly or reach out via Dc "labmsz" with any questions.
Note: The buyer is responsible for covering the middleman fee.
I have a few more accounts,I can provide information via DM
Accept Only USDT - Binance
Note: The buyer is responsible for covering the middleman fee.
I have a few more accounts,I can provide information via DM
Accept Only USDT - Binance
