Selling INTERACTIVE-Accounts with old items

Bumped 2 days ago
Thread Types
Multiple Items
Account Level
Mutli-Chars
Servers
  1. Bera
  2. Scania
Original Owner
Yes

lamcs

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Bolivia
Member Since
Aug 12, 2026
Country
Bolivia
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi, in case anyone is interested in acquiring characters that have certain old untradeable items I have several accounts with characters possessing items such as:
* Zenith, Arcane, El Nido, and Renegades Bandanas
* 5th Anniversary Giant Cake Hat
* Luminous Set, Kaiser Set and Angelic Buster Set
* Pets Metus,Invidia & Mors (MiniPets Demons ) Permanent with PET Equip
* Others Pets Reds,Blue Dragón etc
Feel free to ask via DM labmsz, I’ll be selling the accounts for between 8 - 20 USD
I can also sell anvil services ( Scania-Bera)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260919_173922_123.jpg
    IMG_20260919_173922_123.jpg
    28.1 KB
  • IMG_20260919_173925_107.jpg
    IMG_20260919_173925_107.jpg
    10 KB
  • IMG_20260918_215732_427.jpg
    IMG_20260918_215732_427.jpg
    37.3 KB
  • IMG_20260918_215717_209.jpg
    IMG_20260918_215717_209.jpg
    24.7 KB
  • IMG_20260918_215715_280.jpg
    IMG_20260918_215715_280.jpg
    35.6 KB
  • IMG_20260918_215727_925.jpg
    IMG_20260918_215727_925.jpg
    38.1 KB
  • IMG_20260918_215718_379.jpg
    IMG_20260918_215718_379.jpg
    37.2 KB
  • IMG_20260918_215723_827.jpg
    IMG_20260918_215723_827.jpg
    34.5 KB
Back
Top